I’ll stop reblogging this when it stops being funny.
IM CHOKING HOW HAVE I NEVER SEEN THIS BEFOIRE
holy fucking hell XD
Husband animates joke about tortilla chips told by his drunk wife.
1. Contrary to popular belief, waking up early isn’t going to drastically alter your life or effect how you’re feeling. So sleep till noon and relish in the way laying in bed all day makes you feel a little more human.
2. Drinking your coffee ‘black’ doesn’t make you cooler or more sophisticated than the rest of us who load in milk and sugar.
3. Being unimpressed by everything makes you look like a twat. Get excited, be overly passionate about something. Enthusiasm is fun.
4. Hating yourself isn’t romantic.
5. Eat whatever you want. your friend’s a vegan? Awesome. Listen to her talk about how great she feels because of it while you tuck in to some chocolate cake. Tell her you feel just as great.More Reminders- Charlotte Geier (via thewastedgeneration)
*gets the urge to delete all my social network accounts, drop out of school and live in the woods*
you can’t just thoreau your life away like that
Ahaha it’s funny!
Hands down, my favorite reoccurring joke.
Calvin and Hobbes forever! :DYou forgot this one XD
THE GUYS THAT I WANT TO HIT ON ME:
THE GUYS THAT ACTUALLY HIT ON ME:
I just want a man who likes/can sing old jazz songs (Frank Sinatra, Otis Redding, etc) to me, will bake/cook yummy things with me, will cuddle and watch movies with me, will understand my TV show/ Anime feels, who likes cats, and who will take me on dates to see Disney movies and eat Sushi.
… is that too much to ask?